Bact to Jonmacy.com

Find out more at

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How cool is this


The impeccably red new viny bitch from RD Mauzy. The album is "Oppols ond Bononos" from Big Spoon records. RD is a genius who was so cool (and smart) to invite a bunch of queer cartoonists to do some drawing for the package. I'm all giddy about the label on it. Do you know how much fun it was to draw a pic knowing it was going to have a hole it it? For some reason that turned me on. Anyway, I really want to see this baby spin...does anybody still have a turntable?

4 comments:

Nathan Kibler said...

Now that is the coolest thing!

Sina Sparrow said...

I got mine in the post yesterday! I love it and I am going to post a pic of mine soon! It was awesome to see your art in the middle too! xxx

the sebaceous funk said...

I lucked out doing the label because Justin was busy. Since you are a world class DJ you must have access to a turntable could you film it spinning on a turntable pretty please.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet... nice pic! Glad you guys are getting your packages! Hey, I recently updated my commerce page where (where the 7" is posted for sale). There's a great pic of Sina pouring something delicious down his Y fronts which I spray-stenciled for him!